A law firm committed to helping you make your Debt Go Today!
The Archibong Law Office
History of the Archibong Law Office:
The Archibong law office is led by attorney Natalyn Mosby Archibong. Natalyn is a graduate of East Atlanta High School; Georgia Southwestern University (BA); Georgia State University (MPA); and the University of Georgia (JD).
Natalyn has practiced law since 1985, and has handled hundreds of bankruptcy cases. As the lead attorney, Natalyn Mosby Archibong is committed to giving your case the personalized attention it deserves!
Natalyn is the proud mother of her only daughter, Miriam, who is in her second year of law school at the University of Pennsylvania.
Fun Fact about your attorney: She currently serves as an elected member of the Atlanta City Council.
Recent Awards and Recognition:
- Top Women of Influence, Atlanta Business League, 2015, 2013, and 2012
- Inducted into Inaugural East Atlanta High School Hall of Fame
- Formerly served as President Pro Tempore of the Atlanta City Council
- Honorary Chair of the Battle of Atlanta Commemorative Event
- Leadership Atlanta Alum, C' 2003
- Former Board Member of the City of Atlanta's General Employee Pension Fund
- Former Board of Trustee for the Fulton Atlanta Library
- Former Board of Trustee for the East Lake YMCA
Our Motto: Debt Go Today!
In 1985, Natalyn founded the Archibong law office with the belief that everyone--not just major corporations--deserves excellent and fair representation. Twenty-five years later, Natalyn continues to strongly stand by this belief, and looks forward to working with you to help you make your Debt Go Today, and reclaim your peace of mind!